Monday, June 10, 2013

A New Project to Blog about.

I bought a 1969 Play-Mor Travel Trailer at a yard sale in Batavia, Ohio.

My dear friend Barb Bohn, suggested I blog about my latest project, so I'm going to start this blog and try to keep it up to date.  
On the way home from a Historical Hat Talk, I presented in Batavia, Ohio I past a yard sale.  I can't pass up at yard sale, so we stopped, but didn't buy anything.  As we pulled out of the driveway, my dear friend Terri said, "I wonder if that little trailer is For Sale, it would be perfect for you.  Back into the driveway I went for a look. 
I looked inside and underneath.  Tom came to look at it and said it look good from underneath.  It was dry inside, a good sign.  Rose said, "This is a deal you can't pass up and you always wanted of these, now you can camp with the big boys."  ( My parents and brother have 32 foot trailers.)  I said yes and shook hands with the young man selling it.

I returned on Saturday and picked her up.  I have named her "Sew What".

April 19th, 2013 was the beginning of the end.  Now the work has begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment